“A shop of beautiful treasures!”

Gioielleria Eredi Jovon
Ranked #14 of 740 things to do in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: Jewelry shop and cameo factory on the Rialto Bridge in Venice Real genuine Italian cameos: antique, custom, shell, blue agate, locket, pendant, brooch, ring, earrings, necklaces,wedgewood, black,coral, murano glass, venetian blackamoor, silver, gold, interesting museum pieces
Nowra, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A shop of beautiful treasures!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Came across this lovely shop in June, the display caught my attention and the artist explained his wares very well. I bought the piece that first caught my eye - a blue agate cameo of daisies. It's design and creation was explained and I now have a special treasure from my trip to Venice. Worth a look!

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Serbian first
Lanciano, Italy
“Cammeo Venere di Botticelli”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I Have buy a Cammeo of blue agata of the "Venere di Botticelli". We are extremely happy of this buy. The postal spedition was very rapid, and the costumer are very effencency. We are very satisfied. High recommended

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic service by Marco”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

After reading all the amazing reviews and comments on trip advisor and checking out the website thought we would defiantly have to check it out for ourselves. We were extremely happy with the service that Marco gave us was extremely knowledgeable and was happy to spend time with us to make sure we were happy with our purchases and to get to know us. He was very kind and helped us pick out a lovely cameo ring, 3 cameo pendants and a gondola Pandora pendant charm. Whenever we are in Venice again would be happy to return. Highly recommended.

Freedom, Pennsylvania
“Best Cameo's in Italy”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I purchased a cameo at Jovon on a recent trip to Venice, Upon talking with the owner,Marco, we discussed vintage cameos that I had at home. Marco asked that I email a picture of the collection.
He advised me that the collection was early 1900's and was a rare find. I highly recommend this location not only for the workmanship (which is a dying art) but for the kindness of Marco. A must visit on the Rialto Bridge in Venice!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great shop”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I bought two pieces of jewelry from Marco at Gioielleria Eredi Jovon. Marco was extremely knowledgable and kind, and his family's work is beautiful. I can't recommend them highly enough. If you come to Venice and notice a lack of real artisan shops, don't despair: come here.

Visited May 2014