“Outstanding value for money!!!!”

Vinicio Tassani Photographer
Ranked #75 of 173 Tours in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you staying in Venice for few days only and wish to have more time to discover it’s most picturesque and very well hidden spots out of the beaten track? My tours, for amateur and professional photographers are the right solution to help you in this. I can offer basic tours (2 hours) or I can set up a “personal” tour tailored on your needs (4 hours, one day long, week end…). All you have to do is provide the camera (however modest) and you will have the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, use of the light, composition, technique and capturing images that are perhaps less obvious, but that represent beautiful hidden Venice. Capture the spirit of the city and maximize on how the light and the water complement one another. No previous experience is required. Do you prefer to be in front of the camera and go back home with your photo book? Contact me for a tour including a photographic service in Venice On Request. Available all year.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding value for money!!!!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife and I spent three days in Venice and one of this was 100% about shooting in this wonderful city. We spent 8 hours with Vinicio. He is a professional photographer with a very good english knowledge, an incredible knowledge about photography. He has the "magic touch" to help you to understand how to read the light, how to compose the image, hoe to use your own camera without to much technical words or speech. He was funny also describing so many venetian aspects!
I could not imagine to spend my money in better way having a photo teacher, walking and shooting in this fantastic (look my pictures!!!) city. Thank you Vinicio

Visited September 2013
1 Thank john g

Chicago, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wondering the walkways of Venice with Vinnie”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of taking a walking photography tour with Vinnie on a sunny afternoon strolling the back streets and bridges of Venice. The secret spots of the gondola builders, the Venetian craftsmen, papery shops, churches, galleries and hidden neighborhoods was one golden moment after another.

If you want to truly see Venice, hit the tourist spots of course, but spend more time exploring and letting your inner photography wizard soar with Vinnie! This quest is waiting for you ...

Visited June 2013
new jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Vinicio Tassani-Day Tour”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

In my travels through Italy, I had the pleasure to do the full day (five hour) Photo Tour in Venice with Vinicio; and what an enjoyable, fun, and learning filled experience it was! I saw Venice in ways that most tourists do not-through the eyes of a knowledgeable, and very accommodating experienced professional photographer who was personable, eager to show you his city, and help improve my photographic skills. The tour was customized in advance to my photographic knowledge. Working with my knowledge base, Vinicio taught me much about composition, perspective, line, exposure compensation, and interesting new shooting angles. The five hours flew by so fast-I could have easily continued on. I am now at home practicing the techniques and skills that I learned on my photo tour in Venice. Thanks so much to my wonderful "guide" Vinicio in Venice.

Visited June 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Photography day”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My friend and I booked a half day photography course in Venice with Vinicio. He showed even with the most basic camera you could achieve wonderful photographs. He was an excellent teacher inspirational and encouraging. It was a fantastic afternoon.

Visited April 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Highlight of a visit to Venice”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Having been to Venice on one previous occasion I knew it to be the most beautiful and most photogenic city in the world. This time with a much better camera and a developing passion for photography I wanted guidance on where and how to get the best images. I was fortunate to discover Vinicio and his tours.

Vinicio, as a native of Venice and a professional and experienced photographer, is the ideal guide. He knows the places in Venice that the tourists don't get to: the hidden corners, the secret passage ways, the charm of the lesser known squares and canals. He becomes aware of the experience and ability of his guests very quickly and gears his advice to their level of expertise.

Vinicio’s English is excellent and he is an enjoyable and knowledgeable companion. As well as our afternoon tour, he gave us good advice on other areas of Venice to visit in our remaining few days

Travelling with a friend, we both agreed that this was the highlight of our visit to Venice and one which enabled us to take memorable and exciting photos of a much higher standard than we would otherwise have achieved.

Whether you are an experienced photographer or just a beginner with a ‘point and shoot’camera you would thoroughly enjoy and benefit from this experience

Visited May 2013