“Quaint little quiet place...off the beaten path”
Review of Serra dei Giardini

Serra dei Giardini
Ranked #576 of 1,425 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Castello
“Quaint little quiet place...off the beaten path”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The food was good but the main thing I liked about this place was how calm and laid back it was. I had just finished my walking tour of the st mark piazza and to get away from the chaos, my friend brought me here. I would totally come back!

Ottawa, Canada
“A Hidden Venetian Gem”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Firstly I should point out that the address for this eatery is not correct. It is NOT located on the Lido di Venezia but next to the Giardini in Castello, Venezia as per the card I have attached. Very close to the Giardini vaporetto stop.
An excellent place to stop and have a coffee, tea or glass of wine and a snack. This historic building was a greenhouse now restored and includes the ability to enjoy a snack, purchase plants at the same time as perusing gardening and other books in Italian or English. Books maybe exchanged if you have one to donate.

• Visited March 2013