Room is clean and tidy. Staff at reception counter was so nice. Location is great, very near train station, just few minutes walk. But the hotel sign is so small, and we can get to the hotel via a tiny pathway, make me feel not safe. Btw, it is convenient to go to any places from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Merchant of Venice is a splendid and completely refurbished hotel, graceful and warm with Venetian furniture of the 700. Our hotel is situated in the heart of the city, just 200 metres from the railway station and 5 minutes from the airport. All rooms are clean and cosy with bath or shower in each room. Amenities include: air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and internet access. We offer a rich buffet breakfast and excursions to the island of Murano From the railway station S.Lucia walk down Lista di Spagna for about 100mt. Turn left at Calle della Misericordia (the 2nd one). From the autopark Tronchetto and Piazzale Roma :busboat and get off at Ferrovia (rail station) or 5 minutes walking crossing the brandnew Costituzione's bridge and then passing by the railway station. Walk down Lista di Spagna and oyu'll find us in Calle della Misericordia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Il Mercante di Venezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Mercante Di Venezia Hotel Venice
- Il Mercante Di Venezia Venice