“Late night panini”

Venice, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Late night panini”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Its a place that located closed to Campo Santa Margarita, I am emphasizing that because here you can find really delicious panini till late night.. Who wants to eat something after a night in Campo can easily drop by this place in order to eat something.. The service is really quick and the stuff is lovely..

• Turkish first
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Came with high expectations, but received average experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a hard time finding this place as the address on the door doesn't match up well with a simple google maps search. The place itself is nice and relaxed. It had a good amount of people and was lively. My expectations were perhaps too high. My main complaint is the long wait time for drinks. My GF ordered two mojitos and they took on average 10 minutes to make them. Yes, they were busy, but yes they also literally write down on paper your order. It seems that's how they track their sales. The drink might have been better than I remember, but the wait time killed the excitement. Nice place, but fell short for me.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Marco P
Brighton, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great find in Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

What? 1 Euro 50c for a latte in Venice? Yes, indeed, it's true. I came across this little cafe on my wanderings in Venice and at last, a really good latte. And all for one euro 50c. Was so nice to sit and enjoy a good latte and watch the passing foot traffic. I saw Michelle and Ferret as I sat there, I swear! (only Aussies will know who I am talking about). Highly recommended - excellent cafe and subtle people watching and photographing.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Belalily
Sudbury, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Late Night Panini”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were stumbling around trying to find somewhere that was open late enough to get a light dinner. I really just wanted a sandwich. We found this place, it was crowded, dark and MTV was on the TV. Perfect. We all had sandwiches. We all loved the sandwiches. We came back the next night because those sandwiches were cheap and good. Staff might take a long time to come around but don't worry, the food makes up for it.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Stephanie L
Temecula, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best cocktails ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My favorite bar anywhere in the world. The drinks are top notch, the prices are great, the vibe is fantastic. Love it.

Visited November 2012