“Rude staff. Don't go.”

Alice in Wonderland Fine Arts Gallery
Ranked #36 of 132 Museums in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: Murano glass gallery, mosaics, glass paintings in the heart of Venice not far from San marco square near the Biennale d'Arte
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

The staff in the shop are rude and unfriendly. The 'art' is amateurish and overpriced. Avoid at all costs. Do not go here.

2  Thank Ben D
alicefinearts, Proprietario at Alice in Wonderland Fine Arts Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Mr we are sorry for your revue , but we must say that , the gallery was closed in the period
you where in Venice ,for hollidays ,
best regards Alice in Wonderland fine arts gallery

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Through our good fortune, we stumbled upon this tiny shop located a little off the usual tourist track. I was in awe of the detailed and colourful tile work of a mirror frame, laboriously made by Ketty. Later that evening, my partner surprised and delighted me with the news that he would purchase it for me for Christmas. It has just arrived in our home in the Netherlands, carefully shipped via fed ex.

When you are in Venice, forget the tourist junk, and buy the work of a skilled local artisan. Ketty's work is superb!

1  Thank Debi B
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We recently returned from Venice where we commissioned Ketty to do a mosaic of St. Mark's for us. It arrived today and we absolutely love it! She did a fabulous job using many different textures and beautiful colors. It's even more gorgeous than we could have dreamed. Thank you so much for giving us a very special memory of our trip to Venice!

1  Thank Lin L
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Bought my wonderful piece of Murano rare black glass with a hand painted "Kiss" from the Gallery on Via Garibaldi run by Sergio Parma in 2011. We recently went back and I found the artist (Ketty Parma, Sergio's daughter) In one of the lanes behind St. Mark's Square and took photos of her to place with my work of art. Her gallery is on Salizada A. Antonin, number 3541 and well worth a visit if you want to see genuine good art on venetian glass. Nothing to dislike

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Ketty Parma is a true artisan. Her little shop has gorgeous glass and custom made mirrors which are spectacular. She is so talented. I purchased a beautiful perfume bottle for my collection.
Ketty is gracious and kind. Be sure to visit her shops.