Hotel Caprera
US$439
US$330
US$249
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

US$269
US$226
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$277
US$231
  • Room Service
US$220
US$180
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$192
US$371
US$273
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$306
US$265
US$312
US$281
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatortrain stationair conditioningwooden shutterssanta luciafamily run hotelconvenient locationcroissantswould definitely stay here againquiet alleycoffee machinerestaurants and shopsbasic hotelside streethotel is situatedshort staynice breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My bags did not arrive with me at Venice airport and the lost baggage dept at the airport were next to useless in helping me track my bags. Alberto the owner went beyond the call of duty in helping me contact the turned off their phone (it was only a Saturday afternoon, the airport office were probably bored with calls chasing lost bags!) , Alberto found the head office tel number and reported my problem. I cannot thank Alberto enough for his help and always with a smile. My bags eventually turned up 2 days later. Alberto runs a lovely hotel, excellently placed close to the train station and a short walk to all the sites - Thank you Alberto, see you next year.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've stayed there in a room for 3. It's located in a small alley, extremely close from the train station, so it's a big plus.

The room is a bit old, but maybe that's the ambiance that they want to give you to experience Venice.

Alberto is really nice & friendly, gave a lot of tips about how to enjoy Venice.

Definitely recommend Hotel Caprera to friends visiting Venice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Wife and I stayed here for two nights.
Positive: Hotel was close to the train and bus stations, so we were able to walk with our luggage to the Hotel.
Good location.
Breakast was on the smaller side, but had enough for a couple night stay.
Quiet street/alley so not too much noise from outside.
Room and bathroom were clean.

Negative: I did not like the their key 'system'. When you leave the hotel, you give the person at the front desk the key to your room and they hang it on the wall (in plain view). The first night when we went out to dinner, I gave the key to the lady I checked in with. After an hour, I decided to run back in to get my jacket. Someone new was working at the desk. I said 'room ## please' and he just gave me the key, They made photocopies of our passports, but he didn't check it or ask for my name or anything. I could have said any room number and he would have given me the key. Very unsecure.
While the noise from the street wasnt a factor, the way their stairs and hallway were built created a major echo effect and could hear people in the stairs and hallway.
The beds were stiff and uncomfortable.
The room was small, even by european standards. Smallest room I've ever had.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

For a very reasonable price, this hotel is in a great location. It's off the main street so it's quiet but it's only a short walk to shops, restaurants, the train station and the water bus so all of Venice is within easy reach. It's not plush but comfortable with very nice and helpful owners/staff. I would happily stay here again when visiting Venice.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank trvlr13
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just returned from a four night stay in Venice and our stay at the hotel Caprera was just right for us. As expected we knew that we wouldn't be spending much time in our hotel as we had so much to see and do,however we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable we were made to feel by Alberto and his staff. The hotel was spotless and although the breakfast was not varied it was definitely adequate. Perfect position too.If we ever return to Venice this is where we would stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2014