- easy to reach from airport, in less than an hour by public transportation;
- very close to Rialto (10min walk) and San Marco (20min walk);
- the staff was very helpful and friendly;
- very well balanced breakfast served in wonderful courtyard;
- tall and Venetian style decorated rooms with nice chandeliers
- large bathroom with bathtub
- None :-)
A wonderful hotel we booked well in advance to be sure we find available rooms and at which we will definitely stay again when in Venice.
PS: a few tips:
- ask for a room in 'the annex', they are larger and face a quiet street;
- ask about paying cash there is a 6% discount
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Ponte Mocenigo Venice
- Al Ponte Mocenigo Hotel