The hotel is right next to the canal, so your taxi can come right up next to the hotel. However, on the day we arrived, the water level was too high for the taxi to navigate under the bridges. The canal view from our room is most charming.
We had a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people. The room is spacious, immaculately clean and tastefully decored. Bathroom items are all new! The staff was helpful and courteous. The hotel is very well located, and 5 min walking distance to the St Marco. Room did not come with breakfast, but there are breakfast options around the hotel to suit the budget.
As we are right next to the canal, the morning can be a bit noisy as the gondolas & service boats start to ply by. Otherwise, a small and beautiful hotel - quite a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice