The Corte Grimani is a spotless modern hotel in an older building that is both stylish and comfortable. The staff is efficient and professional and provided excellent restaurant recommendations and arranged a water taxi to the airport. The taxi can pick up and drop off right at the front door so was very convenient. The only downside is that the hotel does not provide breakfast, but one of the best pastry shops in town is a short walk. It was a bit of a splurge for us to stay here but it was worth it. We had two separate, very spacious rooms for our family, and the hotel was quiet and well air conditioned. Note: Internet access in room is wired only (they provide cord) but this won't work for iPad or iPhone. They have wireless in lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice