This apartment/suite accommodation hotel was very good. Donatella is a wonderful hostess. The facility is very clean and they were all so helpful in instructing us where to go to eat, to shop, etc. What nice people!
We stayed for 4 nights in October with our daughter and her husband. They loved it too. There are places to take away food and have breakfast in without the kitchen charge that are close by. There's a kettle for hot water for your tea or coffee (provided).
The bed was very comfortable and the room had plenty of closet space for us. The bathroom was modern and even had a magnification mirror!
We loved that we could get to St. Mark's in 2 minutes. Overall it was a very pleasing stay and we would go back. Thanks, Donatella!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice