An overpriced hotel, without curtains. Sold to us as an apartment.
We decided to stay at Corte Grimani due to being in the middle of our holiday, so we could take 3 days to recharge with a kitchen and a washing machine.
The kitchen, is a kitchenette without a spoon, knife or fork in sight. There is coffee and tea making, a fridge and a microwave.
There is no washing machine to be found or an iron/ironing board.
To top it off there are no curtains or blinds, only sheer curtains. This makes it tricky to get the kids to bed, and then they are up again at day break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice