After arrived in Venice SL station, we took water taxi that can stop right in front of Corte Grimani. What a tremendeus experience.
Thanks to Donatella for her help during check in and the rest of our stay.
We love our 5th Floor 2BR apartment. Its nice to have 2 bathroom.
View from our apaatment is amazing, with singing from Mr Gondolier.
San Marco square is only 2 minutes away, every morning we really enjoy San Marco Square with a lot of birds that my kids especially our baby live to play there.
Rialto Bridge is only 10 minutes walking.
Lots of shop nearby with classic Venetian style.
Praise the Lord we have a chance to attend Sunday Mass at San Marco Basilica Church
We have memorable stay at Venice even its only 2 nights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice