We have just returned from this fantastic hotel! The building both outside and inside is absoulutly stunning! Staff were extremly friendly and helpful! The sky bar and restaraunt is amazing but very expensive! Our room was one of the standard ones and it was lovely we had canal views, it was very clean and included everything you need including toiletries, tea & coffee, hairdryer, bath robes and slippers and th large TV even had english channels (BBC & ITV!). The breakfast is amazing, lots of choice, really fresh, constantly replenished so even if you go down at 10.30 there is lots of food left! The free shuttle boat to mainland Venice runs regularly and they give you a timetable when you arrive, the boat could of been nicer as you could not see out of the windows and so missed all the wonderful views. The hotel is close to lots of great bars and restaraunts and there is several shops selling the basics.
Our only complaint was the pool area, it is amazing as it is up on the roof, there is a champagne bar and they provide beach towels, BUT the area compared to the size of the hotel is small and there was nowhere near enough sun loungers for all the guests. We spent two of the three days sat on the floor on a towel as the sun loungers were all in use! Having spent almost 600 Euros on our stay it was annoying! In peak times when the weather is hot they need to understand the hotel will be busy and do something about the lack of places to relax, this is something that would put me off going again! Such a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton