Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
7,404 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerooftop poolshuttle boatflour millmain islandskyline bardiamond memberfree shuttlenutella barshuttle servicegiudecca islandbeautiful hotelsan marcolarge hotelhotel boatthe hotel offersprivate water taxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in July after getting married in Lake Garda.

We booked a "that's amore" suite but looking at the pictures on the website it looks as if they gave us a free upgrade to the King Grande Deluxe Suite (we were in 716) - maybe because I mentioned we were starting our honeymoon here!

The room was fantastic with great views, comfy bed and came with prosecco and Chocolate coated strawberries (which were delicious).

We ordered a cheeseburger from roomservice which was delivered promptly and was fantastic also. Breakfast was good - best bacon i've had in ages!

we had access to the executive suite with free beers, wines softdrinks and nibbles - highly recommended to book a room with lounge access as the drink prices in the adjacent bar are quite pricey.

The Bar on the rooftop in the evening is amazing - good views, ambient mood lighting and very chilled music together with an amazing cocktail menu (loved the black mojito)

location wise I actually liked being able to be in a slightly quieter area with good access to the main tourist areas.

The only downside to the room really was the air conditioning was not quite cool enough but no major issue there.

Will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights on a family vacation to Italy, having gotten a great rate on Priceline. We loved the place, it's location, the luxury of the common areas and rooms, and the friendliness of the service staff. What we didn't realize was that it requires you jump on one of their free regularly scheduled boats to get to the central area of Venice - the hotel is on Giudeca island and not connected to central Venice - the boat ride is a couple of minutes.

We loved the rooftop pool which has an amazing view of Venice, the beautiful interior. The restaurant was ok - you could do better in town.

Internet access was not great, but they have a couple of pcs with Internet near the lobby.

Only thing we regretted was not booking a longer stay here!

If you get a good rate, don't think twice about staying somewhere else.

Ps - Giudeca is an interesting and sleepy little island with some lovely sights - Elton John has a home here !

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DBNYCTRaveler
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My second time at this hotel and I LOVE it! From the staff to the room, very impressed! I will admit things are a bit pricey, but this is my favorite hotel in Europe so far!! I am a Hilton Honors member and the wine/snacks in the Executive Lounge is very nice. I plan to stay here again whether I travel for business or pleasure. I love the roof top pool and the staff is very friendly. I recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The Hilton Stuckey Molino is a beautiful hotel. It is spacious, but the shower was a little small. My room featured the shower separate from the tub. I was on the first floor and there wasn't much of a view, but the hotel was comfortable.

The staff was nice; I needed a box and tape to pack wine I had purchased. There were two computers for use by guests; they really need more. The breakfast buffet each morning was wonderful with plenty of options. I spent some time in the lounge area and on the beautiful bar on the rooftop.

I had a great experience; the hotel offers a complimentary water taxi to St Mark's Square.

My stay was lovely.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jadakalie
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We just got home from a cruise in and out of Venice and decided to stay an extra night in Venice at the end. This hotel was heaven, had a executive room for two adults and one child. Got a great deal including breakfast that I must say was very good. Room was large by Venice standards and well appointed. This is Venice one of the most expensive cities in Europe food is going to be expensive and I have stayed in other Venice hotels and paid far more for less than at this place. Yes it is on another island but that is part of the experience of Venice if you don't want to take a boat everywhere don't come! I felt the free shuttle to St. Marco sq. very easy to use and this was July it was busy but we all got on. Bell desk got our bags no problem both directions. Beds were fab. We will return again very soon.

Room Tip: Get a executive room it includes breakfast and Internet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family