Stayed here for three nights having prepaid 800 euros for b and b before a really awful three nights at the Excelsior having paid 1965 euros for b and b. Hotel building impressive with easy access by boat from station and St Marks. Struck lucky with a room at the front where the canal gently lapped the terrace below our window. Room decoration antique and tasteful, beautiful views of Venice. Dinner on terrace expensive but adequate with excellent service to compensate for the average food and good wine. Breakfast very good, staff pleasant and helpful. Rooftop pool and bar very impressive. Guests seemed mostly happy and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would definitely go back. Compared to the Excelsior this is eight star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton