Hotel is a short boat ride from St Marks square and the Zettarae stop.
Pool up at the top has great views overlooking Venice, good pic's. Bar also up there is a neat place to have a drink and take in the sights. We caught an upgrade (Dia member with Hilton) to a corner suite and room was huge. Not much of a view but nice just the same.
Ordered room service our first night in as we arrived after 11pm. Rm service was timely and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton