I stayed with my family on May 2013. Finally have a chance to write my review. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. We stayed on the 2nd floor overlooking the canal. The shuttle boat to San Marco is great and is was working until almost midnight. Great location away from the busy touristy crowds. Full of charm and elegance. The courtyard cafe has the best Nutella crepes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton