1. Room reservation mess up.
2. Upgraded with 16,000+ HHPoint - got a view of the Nutella Pizzeria restaurant.
3. Never told that we would have access to Executive Lounge (located in the lobby) until I called Hilton Honors about the reservation problem. Than given access at great sufferance.
4. Asked for iron/ironing board. Told to take our ironing to another building and we would find an ironing station in the hall where we could iron our clothes.
5. Tried to get a drink in the Skyline bar outside - waited 15 minutes. Went inside - waited 10 minutes - then a waiter dropped menus on our table, told us he was sorry and walked away. Finally went back to our room, asked for a cork screw (fortunately we had a wonderful bottle of Chianti in our suitcase). Took a half hour to get that. Of course no wine glasses. Are we really in Italy?
6. People in room next to us sound like they are in our room.
7 .All this is just the start, we've only been here 5 hours.
Happy 30th anniversary. I guess there had to be a low point to our anniversary trip. Didn't expect it to be a Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton