I booked this hotel as it had the rooftop pool. I checked Hilton website and it said open from May..we travelled from 11th so expected to use it. Was very very disappointed it was shut as it was hot and I'd have been happy even just to sunbath but the hotel said no and there was no where else to!
The hotel is beautiful and the staff at the rooftop bar were fantastic and it's a lovely place to drink in the evening.
The food was over priced and was sooo bad.we had breakfast, lunch and dinner and not one of them were good.
The burger and fries was 23euro each and 6 euro service charge! Burger King is 100% better!
The toasted sandwich in pic was 18 euros plus 6 euro service charge and was a sandwich and half with crisps. I wouldn't have minded so much if the bread, cheese and ham wasn't the cheapest smart price possible in quality.
The breakfast ran out of beans, forgot to serve coffee and was very cheap quialty and bad selection.
Always keep your do not disturb sign on as staff entered after one knock 3 times and twice I was getting dressed!
Spa and gym were great and staff fantastic.
The boat was also great and easy to use.
Take mositio spray as u get bitten badly.
A single gin and tonic at hilton was 17euros and waited 30 mins for service.
Unfortunately I had to complain several times which ruined the holiday as I've never had this before and I travel a lot!
Manager was apparently busy and I've waited two weeks for email I'm meant to have been sent by him about the problems.
Over priced and very disappointed with this trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton