A fabulous location away from the bustle of St Marks Square. Hotel is beautiful inside although rooms can be smaller than expected. A lack of wardrobe space can be a problem if staying for more than a couple of days, otherwise the facilities are excellent. Staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Be careful not to book too far in advance as much cheaper deals can be had closer to the time of your stay. A fabulous hotel, great restaurants and bars. Vitto and Vincenzo are two brothers working in both the bar and restaurant who really looked after us throughout our stay and made my special birthday even more memorable - Thank you both. Be sure to check out the Skyline bar with its magnificent views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton