This is a beautifully restored former flour mill, making it a unique building, The lobby had some very striking and unusual fresh flower arrangements that complimented the space nicely.
My husband is a Hilton Honors member so we were upgraded to a huge beautiful 2 room suite. It was so big that it had 3 refrigerators, one in the entry way, one in the living area and one in the bedroom! The furniture was pretty and the chandeliers looked like Murano glass. The bathroom was incredible, huge and lavish. Every luxury was provided: complimentary Belinis, candy and turndown service, and high quality toiletries, linens, robes and slippers. Since it was our anniversary, they even placed a heart of rose petals on the bed. No view but that was ok.
The Executive Lounge experience was a bit odd. We arrived quite early before our room was ready and went to the lounge for coffee. At the door we were told that the lounge was very busy and that we could go to the hotel restaurant for a reasonably priced lunch buffet. It was 10 AM. When I said we just wanted to sit and have coffee, he gave us to go cups of coffee. It was much better at happy hour.
Service was otherwise good. Everyone was very nice and eager to be helpful.
The only real issue was that the complimentary water shuttle only ran once an hour and after we waited an hour, it filled up before we could get on. We had to walk a ways to get a water bus and managing the transportation took a lot of time from our day.
Overall, I enjoyed the experience and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton