I stayed here couple of nights for business. The hotel is on a separate island, where there are not many other businesses, hotels or restaurants. However you can be in S. Marco in about 15min with the shuttle boat. The reception and lobby area is very stylish, and provides for good chance to meet people after work or meetings. The roof top bar is good too. The rooms are classical and clean, however not that big. I had to wait to get warm water in the shower each time. Breakfast is very good in quality and variety. It is very quiet and calm in the hotel due to the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton