We have just returned from a few days in Venice and were delighted that we chose this hotel. At the time of booking we had looked at a hotel close to St Marks Square but were so glad we chose this hotel as at the end of a busy day sight seeing, it was lovely to get back to the peace of the island of Giudecca. The hotel run a regular shuttle boat to the main island which was always reliable. We stayed in an Executive room and we had a view of the gardens at the back which made it really quiet. The room was large and the bathroom was really special with a jacuzzi bath and separate shower which was lovely and powerful. Because we had an executive room we had access to the Executive lounge which served breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs if you wanted something hot or alternatively, fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, yogurts, ham, cheese etc. At lunchtime there were sandwiches and in the evening there were hot and cold snacks along with wine and beer. Some reviews I have read said the Executive lounge was too small but we did not find this at all. The staff in the hotel were all helpful and friendly. The pool and bar area on the roof is a welcome retreat and the views are to die for. It was lovely watching the cruise ships passing through the canal. We did not eat in any of the hotel restaurants but did eat in some of the local restaurants in Giudecca and although there would not be much happening late at night, the food we ate nearby was lovely and we liked that we felt we were eating with the locals. When we return to Venice we hope to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton