Our suite at the Molino Stucky was one of the best we've stayed in. The decor was contemporary and stylish, the bed superbly comfortable and the view to die for!
The main feature is the rooftop pool and champagne bar, how chic.
If you don't mind the shuttle to the main areas of Venice, then do stay here. If you want to walk to St Marks Square, stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton