Hotel nice, views wonderful (especially the roof top). Typically european, 2 beds to the room are singles. No, 2 doubles. So, it was a king and rollaway. Staff did get a better rollaway, as the first was terrible. Booked through NCL, cost of $750.00 for the 3 of us. Not good, for the money.
Did not like the water taxi shuttle, it was a hugh waste of time, very time consuming. Bad when you only had one day to see Venice. If you are going to splurge stay on Venice proper. Not an outlying area like La Giudecca. Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton