If you are a Hilton member as I am , you are used to a full service hotel. This is a full service but there are somethings you need to be aware
This seemed to be the best hotel for 4 days of vacation in Venice.
To be clear, an "incredibly clean" and great location property, Staff is friendly but very rushed and confused.
We were sent a note from the concierge prior to and expecting our arrival. As a diamond member we were checked in fairly quickly but others did not fare as well.
The Concierge information is very inaccurate, DONT rely on their advice or information, boat times, ferry times or schedules are very inaccurate. They really don't know the area and you need to do your research.
Go online and be sure yourself.
Business centre computers sometimes work, out of 3 this trip only one worked. The Internet wifi in the room is spotty. (This is all of Italy)
Hotel amenities longer than 2 days are cut back, no additional soap, no coffee. If you call they say being sent up, never makes it.
In the morning we had the do not disturb sign but they kept knocking every 30 minutes between 10am and 11:30am. Finally opened the door and advised them and they acted as if we were inconveniencing them.
Shuttle boats in peak times you may not make on. Twice we waited for the scheduled boat from across the canal and it arrived full, pulled in but backed right out after saying they were full.
They would zip over to the hotel (5 min by the schedule) and wait for 30 minutes instead of coming back for everyone left behind. Total confusion.
If you are here for a night or 2 between a cruise arrival or departure then you should be fine. If you are here for longer and expecting Hilton service, then you will be disappointed.
Concierge lounge confused and hectic. This should be an area of quiet and relaxing. There were many confusing days with dishes crashing and staff rushing around. Not a time to relax.
Yes, this is a high tourist and great location but DONT expect a full service property. If you set your sights a little lower then you will not be disappointed.
There were some staff members that did stand out for excellence one being "Rana" in the outside restaurant.
Looks like management is not guiding the staff and they are not visible and in charge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton