This is a beautiful property on Guidecca Island. The hotel has a free shuttle that runs over to St Mark's square. Just need to make sure you plan your day around the schedule. Beautiful views of Venice from the roof-top pool and bar area. Staff is very helpful. I was surprised how big our room was for Europe and we were in an Executive King versus a suite. Bedroom was about 15' x 15' and there was a half wall at the head of the bed with a 6' wide area behind it that was the "office" area.
Best way to get there from the airport is by water taxi which doesn't take more than 20 minutes, about 15 minutes to the cruise peer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton