Well worth the money for a 3 night short break. Prices at the hotel are sky high as you would expect, coffee ?6 cheeseburger ?28 so be sure to head over the river for dinner at a much more affordable price. The hotel as a FREE shuttle boat but be sure to be on time as there are limited spaces when busy! Room was very spacious and very comfortable. Sea view room after askinf for a room change from a building site view. Pool on the roof is amazing along with the Sky bar at sunset before heading out. 100% would stay here again. Airport shuttle bus to the hotel front door ?27 return. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton