The big attractions here are the peaceful garden and wonderful staff. Having breakfast in the garden makes you feel miles away from the crowds in Venice. The spa is lovely as well-great massage.
The hotel itself has vast common rooms where complimentary prosecco and water is always available. The rooms are fairly stark-reminding you that this used to be a convent.
Locations is a shuttle ride away from the san marco tourist madness-good or bad depending on what you are looking for. There are several good restaurants nearby-the hotel one is ok, not amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Splitty, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice