I fell in love with this hotel! In such a beautiful setting reached by water taxi or private boat across from the mainland. The room we stayed in was beautiful,spotlessly clean and had extra special touches in luxury.Breakfast was amazing, THE BEST scrambled eggs i have ever tasted! A real serene tranquil environment to relax in after a busy day sightseeing in magical colorful Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Lastminute, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Venice