The hotel is a renovated nunnery, so it isn't luxurious in the sense of surroundings, but the common area next to reception is quite impressive, with a huge fireplace, and comfortable sofas for lounging. The rooms are quite spacious for Europe, and you can see either the back garden or the water, so views are lovely. The staff were gracious in multiple languages, offering helpful suggestions. The free transport to the main part of Venice is very convenient (the hotel is on the Giudecca Island of Venice, immediately across from Piazza San Marco, which allows beautiful views without the noise and crowds), The spa was fantastic! Modern, with gracious staff who listened to what I asked for and delivered. I hope to visit again next time I'm in Venice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Lastminute, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice