We visited Venice on the first leg of our honeymoon and we opted for something a bit more luxurious than we may normally go for, and it was worth it!!! Upon pulling up to the hotel in Venice my heart soared, it was stunningly beautiful!! We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a sea (canal) view and literally opened our window to a stunning view of St. Mark’s square.
The hotel itself was warm and welcoming, a beautiful traditional style with all the modern amenities one could need. The staff were helpful and kind and very relaxed, which helped us settle in as at first I did feel slightly under dressed for such surroundings!!
The rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. The breakfast was vast, there was so much to choose from, and the gardens, in which you could eat it, were beautiful. Although we didn’t get a chance to use the SPA facilities they also look amazing and I heard another couple discussing how good they were. We also had the opportunity to use their sister hotel, the Pallazzo, for drinks in the evening whilst waiting for the shuttle. The service here was also fantastic.
I would definitely recommend them for those wanting a little bit of peace and quiet luxury amongst such a busy city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladio Hotel & SPA is an amazing building designed in the 16th century by the world-renowned Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The property is a rare jewel in Venice, with its 58 elegant guest rooms and 21 spacious Suites and Junior Suites, a private garden and breathtaking lagoon views. It is located on the Giudecca Island just across the basin from the word-famous sister properties Bauer Hotel and Bauer Il Palazzo. BAUER.Palladio Hotel & Spa has a warm and welcoming decor with a soft color palette of pastels. Each of its spacious rooms is beautifully detailed with the finest paint decoration and tapestries, while still maintaining its original identity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palladio Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bauer Palladio Hotel Venice
- Bauer Palladio Hotel And Spa
- Bauer Palladio Venice