“Best Tiramisu in town”
Review of I Tre Mercanti

I Tre Mercanti
Ranked #21 of 48 Quick Bites in Venice
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: A classy and friendly gourmet shop where Venetian residents and visitors alike can find the best ingredients of the Italian culinary tradition. You will also be able to taste our signature Tiramisu made fresh every hour live in the window of our shop and available also for take away. Our Tiramisu is one of the most recognized local treat for sweet lovers. Wether you like it with is classic chocolate and coffe flavor or you want to try one of our 25 experimental fusion recipes our Tiramisu will give you a big smile and complement the whole venetian experience. Please bear in mind that if you are planning to sneak some of our Tiramisu back in your hotel room or apartment we do offer Take Away ;-)
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

They have 4 flavours daily, the first day I went I manage to try the classic and the amaretto one, it was so delicious. I wanted to try out more flavours so I came along the following day again, I was lucky enough to taste the matcha flavoured one. The tiramisu are freshly made daily which you actually get to see them make it by the front of the shop. The shop also sell lots of other bits and bobs, so even if you're not a tiramisu fan, it's definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,237)

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Wanted to try the tiramisu as it looked so great in the photos and the taste was as yummy as the pictures look. Tasty and flavoursome . Go get one !

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stumbled across this place walking around Venice and have a taste for tiramisu and it would be rude not to pop in a try one. Well let me tell you we was amazed from the place and seeing how the tiramisu was made, the tiramisu was delicious and perfect. Great place to visit I would highly recommend going to check this place out, the staff were so friendly and polite.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016

It was the most delicious Tiramisu I have ever tasted. The shop it was small with only three stands.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent place to have sweet desert . Whole family liked both Tiramisu and Macaroni. We first had pasta as main course and then got here for perfect desert.

Date of visit: July 2016