Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Gluten Free- AMAZING!!

Absolutely amazing experience! We made the Gluten Free pasta and bolognese sauce. Highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan B
Chicago, Illinois
Gluten Free Cooking Class!

As someone with limited cooking knowledge this class was such a great opportunity to learn hands on... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2024
Alexis E

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Venice
from £103.66
from £21.78
from £33.97
from £25.87
More Info
All reviews focaccia cooking class tiramisu pasta italian cooking learned how cooking course learn how making class family recipes step by step cooking tips learning how wonderful teacher highlight of our trip veneto region best pizza
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2024

Mama Isa cooking school is awesome. We learned so much about regional Italian cuisine. Daily full recipes and menues. If you are interested in food and history I highly recommend picking Isa's brain for more information. She is an encyclopedia of knowledge and is always ready and willing to describe in detail everything you would like to know. I would return 100%. She and her family are very welcoming and make you feel right at home. Do yourself a favour and plan to visit while on vacation.

Date of experience: January 2024
Chef_Mama_Isa, Direttore at Mama Isa's Cooking School, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2024

Dear Cory
Thank you for your review of your week long cooking course with us.
We are so glad you had the best time!
We look forward to hosting you again as your travel brings you back to the Venice Area.

with love,

Reviewed 25 January 2024

Mama Isa’s cooking school is an experience of a lifetime! She is so informative and teaches you so much in whatever time frame works for you! Definitely a highlight of my trip. She has such an abundance of knowledge in Italian cuisine that you could probably go back multiple times and learn different things every time. Lovely family and lovely course 10/10 great experience! We love you Isa!!

Date of experience: January 2024

O mamma mia..... thank you for your lovely review.
We are so happy you enjoyed the week cooking course with us.
We had great fun too cooking together. Keep cooking up our recipes back home and hope to see you again in the future to make more dishes.
Best Wishes
Mama Isa's Cooking School Team
A special big hug from Isa!!

Reviewed 16 January 2024

We had an amazing experience at Mama Isa's! It was no issue to request vegan recipes for the class and we learned a lot about both cooking and food culture and history. Definitely would recommend this class to anyone who wants to experience authentic Italian cuisine!

Date of experience: January 2024
Chef_Mama_Isa, Direttore at Mama Isa's Cooking School, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2024

Thank you very much for your lovely review!
I am glad that you spent an amazing experience with me and my staff in my cooking classes.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2023

The 3 day cooking class was perfect. Isa and her husband are lovely. We learned so much and we ate even more. Isa and her husband are hands on but also made sure we learned the techniques, textures, and fine points. It was everything I hoped for and more. Take a class. You will be so glad you did.

Date of experience: December 2023
Chef_Mama_Isa, Manager at Mama Isa's Cooking School, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2023

Buongiorno,
thanks a lot for your kind review!
I hope to meet you both again in the future for another cooking experience.
Stay in touch with us!
Chef Isa and the team

Reviewed 17 October 2023

My wife and I went to Mama Isa's beautiful home and cooked the most wonderful pasta. Not only was the meal great, but as soon as we got home to Canada, we cooked it again (with the help of the notes Mama Isa sent over to us) to really solidify our learnings!

We may have only learned with her for a day, but we'll have delicious pasta for the rest of our lives becausue of her :)

Date of experience: October 2023
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chef_Mama_Isa, Manager at Mama Isa's Cooking School, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2023

Thank you very much for your lovely review Anthony!

Warm regards,
Chef Isa
POST SCRIPTUM: please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more recipes or tips!!!