“Yummy and cheap”

Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Description: Artisan Creperie to take-away. ATTENTION: this is a very tiny shop, NOT the best option for groups, it has NO seats inside nor tables, there are only some bearing shelves so NOT possibility to make reservations. But here you can taste delicious, light and healthy homemade crepes - also vegan (BUT NOT GLUTEN FREE!) - choosing from many crepes on a menu that changes daily, savoury and sweet. The Crepes are stuffed with the best local (and not only) food, not industral, many ingredients are also homemade. Cocaeta has not only Crepes but many special local craft beers or natural soft drinks.
“Yummy and cheap”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Long story made short: 2x delicious crepes plus 2x yogurt icecreams = 11.50€, that's cool!
The place is a bit small and, when crowded, you'll have to eat standing, but the food is fresh, tasty and cheap. There are sweet or salty crepes/tigelles.
The owner is very relaxed and speaks english. He's alone so the service is not uber fast, but hey, who cares ;)

2 Thank Tr0kin
Giulio F, Proprietario at Cocaeta - Creperia Artigianale da Asporto, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you Tr0kin for your kind review. I'm happy you liked my crepes. It's true, I'm not so fast but you know, I opened less then 3 months ago so there are still something to adjust but I'll try to improve day by day service and quality. Hope to see you again! ;-)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Late night snack”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

After experiencing opera at the wonderful Musica a Palazzo we went here to grab a late night snack before returning to our hotel.

The crepes (galettes) were really good and I wish I would have had the time to try them all.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Fredrik T
Hi Fredrik, how are you? Thank you so much for you generous review. Now you know where I am so, whenever you want to try other crepes, I'll be glad to have you here at Cocaeta hoping to let you go out always satisfied! Bye Bye
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A delicious find!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Cocaeta is just off the tourist route on an especially pretty canal. Relaxed atmosphere, and a great place to recharge with a crepe or frozen yoghurt. There's a huge range of fillings/toppings so you can experiment and load up (though I would particularly recommend white chocolate and strawberry!)
Crepes cooked infront of you. The chap who served us was very friendly and took great pride in the food. Fine ingredients and reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend this place!

1 Thank VixyH
Hi VixyH, are you sure you have not overdone? I'm embarrassed for all of your compliments! :-) You are really really kind! Thank you very much, you will be always welcome here at Cocaeta! Ciao!
“Worth it”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Took ages to find-you have to keep asking directions and try getting closer and closer- watch for people with the white cartons from Alfredinos. I don't normally eat pasta but went on my wife's insistance. Delicious-don't give up looking!

Budapest, Hungary
“lovely place”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was the first time I went to Venice. We were just walking through the streets, hunting for something to eat and we finally found this charming little restaurant. I ate a pancake and it was unconscious as I have felt the salty and sweet flavours simultaneously. The foods were fresh. The service was very fast. Diners will get to take delight in the landscape. We had fun, we can recommend the place.

• Visited August 2014