“Just average”

Neighbourhood: San Polo
London, United Kingdom
“Just average”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended in a different website I found on Internet, but I am not sure to understand why it was on that list of best restaurants in Venice. The food was just okay, nothing too impressive or to go off your way to find it. Surprisingly, the restaurant was completely full. So I guess there is an appeal for cheap okay food in a okay decor.
Not very romantic. Okay with kids.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Catherine M

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
“It's a waste of money”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I went with a friend and the waiters were dissapointing, they wanted to place us in the same table with others clients but there were other available tables in the restaurant. The food is normal, and the bill was completely hard to understand, it is written in a paper and the prices did not corresnpond with the prices of the menu.they only write the price without any description. Be careful the service is not included in the food list.

• Visited December 2013
“DISAPPOINTING”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The first course (pasta) was cold, the second course (fish) was found a hair and to finish, they started closing everything almost like kicking us out

Visited October 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Rude server! OK-ish food”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I decided to look for this place after finding it on a famous Europe guide book. We got there for dinner and we asked the server for an inside table since I'm pregnant and I didn't want to smell everybody's cigarette smoke. The server, who was not even Italian by the way, she was hispanic I think, got kind of upset and started saying things in Italian and mocking us because we didn't want to smell smoke. Little did she know that I speak Italian and knew what she was saying. She kept on complaing about other people as well as she came in and out the restaurant. Anyway, we were tired and decided to stay. I ordered the fried seafood mix with polenta and my husband ordered a capresa salad and carpaccio. The food was nothing of the ordinary. It was OK I guess. My food was very simple and not very savory. My husband said he liked his plates but nothing awesome either. The server kept on throwing plates at our table and not even saying a word or making eye contact. I was mostly disappointed at the service really. The other Italian servers were not as bad and I really regretted getting her. Anyway, to sum up, I would maybe skip this place and I bet you there are better places in the island.

• Visited September 2013
Schweiz
“Cheap & good Pizza”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

If you have enough from the touristy side of venice, this place is a good alternative: it's cheap, the pizza is good and you can sit in a lovely garden outside. If you don't mind a menu only in italian and waitresses with punky outfits, you can have a very relaxed evening. Housewine was okay, service was quick. And they didn't charge a coperta for our kid.

• Visited July 2013