“Alright but overpriced”

Ranked #22 of 48 Quick Bites in Venice
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Description: Welcome to Fried Land. In our restaurant we create new and imaginative variety of fried, pasta and salads, using only materials of the highest quality. Our goal is to offer a product that, delighting both the eye and the palate, can satisfy even the most demanding customers. thanks
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered a seafood cone and it was made to order and it tasted nice but very salty and same tasting despite having different seafood in it. Overpriced as well and not very vegetarian friendly at all.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (977)

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

When I open my fridge I think what I have to eat, but when I think abut pasta so I don't have to mack it like them, so so I'm gooing to FRIED LAND. however this place satisfies me with his good things , so many choices I like to eat pasta with meat sauce, when I'm gooing there are so many choices with a really adeguat price, I recommend you really try it

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Fresh pasta good and delicious law price I really recommend this place and the staff are all friendly

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Just got the spaghetti Pomodoro for 3.99, and it is awesome. Especially when everywhere else around here charges around 10 plus cover charge for the same thing.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Owner is very nice, there is wifi provided when you are waiting food for taking away.

The food is great, price is relatively cheaper than other restaurants nearby.

Really recommend this quick food shop!