“Great food, great service”
Review of Enoteca Ai Artisti

Enoteca Ai Artisti
Ranked #34 of 1,425 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

A bit pricey, but then this is Venice. The food was gorgeous and the service very friendly, all in a very cosy atmosphere. A great little find on our first night in Venice. We only had a primo piatto and segundo piatto and that was plenty, but the waiter convinced us to share a dessert and we did not regret it, it was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“WOW!! Amazing Location, Food & Service - Away from the crowds”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My partner and I did plenty of research before coming out to Venice, we booked Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti for our second night. We stayed at The Hilton Molino Stucky, so this was just 5 mins across the water then a beautiful 5 min walk through Zattere.

On arrival we were given a beautiful table outside by the canal.

The service here was absolutely brilliant, the staff are friendly, attentive and really know the menu inside out. After a glass of prosecco each we decided to share the fish starter and it was incredible, I adore fish however my partner doesn't like fish very much and even he was impressed with this dish.

We both decided to go for the fillet steak with rocket for main, I had mine rare whilst my partner had his medium rare. To accompany my beef I had a glass of the house red which was divine!

Unfortunately there wasn't any room for desert, if you go to Venice you must go here it was such a beautiful meal and the location is picturesque.

Our bill came to €95

Just to give you some background my partner and I are young professionals who travel frequently.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank EmmaLynnPerry
Northern New Jersey
“Best Dining Experience in VENICE!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

After researching restaurants for over three months plans fell through because of jet lag complications, schedule, and attractions taking longer than anticipated. We didn't have a dinner plan for our last night in Venice so I quickly jumped on the computer in our hotel lobby and scanned TA for some advice. I also compared notes and locations with Rick Steve's guidebook and this is where both sources led me. Let me tell you...this is the quintessential Venice dining experience. Who needs to eat near Rialto...way too crowded...but if you like that stuff then by all means knock yourself out. The weather was ideal, the service was spectacular, the prices extremely fair, the wine was superb and paired well with each dish, and the dishes were all extraordinary. We tried fish that we have never tasted before or even saw on a menu in the United States as each selection was delicious. Do yourself a huge favor and reserve an outside table. There are 4 or 5 tables along a quiet canal with a pretty bridge and you are in an area of the city that is quiet, romantic, and relaxing. This was our favorite dining experience in Venice hands down!

• Visited July 2014
Sydney Australia
“Highly Praised even by Locals”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This small but elegant restaurant served us twice: firstly by ourselves as a couple and secondly with expatriates living in the city who were very keen to see if the restaurant justified its very high reputation in Venice itself. We all thought it was excellent. Somewhat more expensive than many other restaurants within the general area but justified by the quality. The waiters were extremely knowledgeable of the menu as well as the wine list (very good!).

In theory they worked to 2 sittings each night but as it was not convenient to us to get there other than halfway through the 1st sitting, they readily ignored their own policy.

Most people, including ourselves, choose to eat in tables set on the walkway outside. These outside cables are set right against the canal wall. It is quite a busy thoroughfare for both locals and tourists but is not at all disruptive. Assuming the weather is good it is preferable to eat outdoors because the indoor area is relatively tight and a little bit noisy.

I would without hesitation recommend and return to this restaurant. Booking beforehand is somewhere between highly desirable and essential.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“First night great choice.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

A great find on our first day in Venice. The food was fantastic and the service was good too. Very busy so advisable to book in advance.

Visited August 2014