“Excellent, Delicious and Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Enoteca Ai Artisti

Enoteca Ai Artisti
Ranked #38 of 1,416 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Barrington, Illinois
“Excellent, Delicious and Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

We decided to go to this darling restaurant to get away from the crowded, touristy places and were thrilled to have found it. Every single thing we ordered, including the wine suggested by the owner's father, were outstanding. The service was exceptional and the small place (under 12 tables I think) was full and the patrons looked happy and satisfied. We waited about 30 mins because we didn't have a reservation, but it was well worth it. It is quaint, it has relaxing atmosphere and the food cannot be beat! Try this restaurant and I am sure you will be like us and want to go back! Simply wonderful!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Susan44445555

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
St Albans, United Kingdom
“A Very Long Lunch For All The Right Reasons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

On a very hot day when we wanted to ideally sit outside the staff suggested we sit on the bar stools with our table facing the passers by. Perfect.

The food was of an excellent standard supported by some excellent quality, while well priced, wines. We had 2 bottles for lunch just to make sure.

The staff recognised the pace of our lunch and we enjoyed a very lengthy, boozy lunch full of conversation, banter with the staff and views of Venice passing by.

Well worth a visit and won't break the budget.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Steven B
Suffolk, England
“One of the top two meals eaten in Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had reserved a table, glad we did as it was full. I started with spaghetti with truffle, delish! The rest of mine (seabass) and my families meal equally good, not a morsel left. Drank some decent wine and it really wasn't pricey, I think the equivalent in London would be a lot more.

• Visited August 2014
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

A bit pricey, but then this is Venice. The food was gorgeous and the service very friendly, all in a very cosy atmosphere. A great little find on our first night in Venice. We only had a primo piatto and segundo piatto and that was plenty, but the waiter convinced us to share a dessert and we did not regret it, it was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“WOW!! Amazing Location, Food & Service - Away from the crowds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

My partner and I did plenty of research before coming out to Venice, we booked Osteria - Enoteca Ai Artisti for our second night. We stayed at The Hilton Molino Stucky, so this was just 5 mins across the water then a beautiful 5 min walk through Zattere.

On arrival we were given a beautiful table outside by the canal.

The service here was absolutely brilliant, the staff are friendly, attentive and really know the menu inside out. After a glass of prosecco each we decided to share the fish starter and it was incredible, I adore fish however my partner doesn't like fish very much and even he was impressed with this dish.

We both decided to go for the fillet steak with rocket for main, I had mine rare whilst my partner had his medium rare. To accompany my beef I had a glass of the house red which was divine!

Unfortunately there wasn't any room for desert, if you go to Venice you must go here it was such a beautiful meal and the location is picturesque.

Our bill came to €95

Just to give you some background my partner and I are young professionals who travel frequently.

• Visited August 2014