We loved that this B&B was off the beaten path, away from tourist areas. We appreciated the quiet and proximity to restaurants frequented by locals. Marco will happily give you recommendations for other areas as well, but the best meal we had in Venice was nearby!
Note that this is a B&B, not a hotel. We had the ground floor suite, which felt like a home or apartment with its bedroom, living area, bathroom, and small kitchen. Breakfast on the courtyard was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio