It was very difficult to find lodging for just one night on a weekend in Venice, but fortunately Casa Baseggio accepted our request. Since we had such a short visit Marco suggested a small local museum instead of the crowded spots with long waiting lines, and his suggestion was perfect. Also we had a delicious meal at a quiet local trattoria and I very much appreciated being away from the hordes of noisy tourists. Thank you Casa Baseggio, I hope to return some day out of season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center, Casabaseggio is situated in the wing of an ancient building which was part, already in 1300, of a Franciscan convent. From the terrace where in the summer breakfast is served is possible to enjoy the peace of the garden which was constituting an ancient cloister and is also possible to notice through the cypresses the very ancient Abbey Of The Mercy (Abbazia della Misericordia). The rooms with bathroom are elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern comforts (TV, air conditioning, fridge, hair-dryer, sound-proofing, free WI-FI). It’s possible to add one bed for babies and children up to 4 years old who are lodged free of charge. Breakfast is typically continental, with some Venetian speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Casa Baseggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Baseggio Hotel Venice
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Baseggio