“Great lasagna”

Parma a Tavola
Ranked #14 of 1,299 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Once again Tripadvisor reviews prowed to be right. This place was fantastic. I had the lasagna and was very full afterwards. Nice service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was here during my walk around the old city of Verona not far away from the Ponta Pietra and the next close to the Church Anastacia. Its not a very big place but just than they are always on there best. The lady was giving me a nice recommandation with spinach and meat (and i love the Pasta up there). It was easy for me to get a place but sometimes it looks very bizzy, so dont be afraid to ask them.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

A perfect place with an extraordinary hommade pastas. The best food we have had during our week-long stay in Italy. A must-do while in Verona!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I tried to get a table for lunch at around 2pm (which we assumed was past the peak hour and less busy) but were still unable to get one. We were told to come back about an hour later. Counter staff were curt, probably overwhelmed by the crowd. The pasta was well worth the wait though; the Tortellini di Bologna looks simple but delivers on taste. Would come back just for that.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A successful understatement of new Italian cuisine, modest in appearance and excellent in food, of limited choices, focusing on pasta.