“Warm service and delicious food”

Ristorante La Quercia
Ranked #573 of 1,212 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$18 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bergamo, Italy
“Warm service and delicious food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My parents and I have been here once in our trip to Verona. I have found this place in TripAdvisor beforehand and absolutely happy that we have been there. We arrived there daytime and it looked like closed, then I talked with two nice ladies (probably, the owners) and they were very pleasant. They said that kitchen will be open only at evening but they can prepare for us something quick right now. Food was delicious!!! The service was amazing! We felt like at home! Very polite and friendly. I wish all the restaurants would be like this! It is not expensive and not far from the main touristic attractions (about 10 minutes by foot). Highly recommend to try this place and you will not regret!

• Visited April 2014

Grahamstown, South Africa
“Best food we had in Italy, great value.”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My dad and I are both still craving the meal we had here a month after being back home. Amazing food, nice and simple and friendly staff. Dont expect a huge selection or the fanciest food. Perfect for us.

• Visited December 2013
Grahamstown, South Africa
“Delicious food, best value”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Definitely the best pasta I have had in my entire life, and altogether one of the best meals I have ever had. Very nice and simple, nothing horribly touristy or over priced, nothing fancy, just great food. For two: 2 primo piatto, 2 secondo piatto, 2 deserts, wine and water for us both and grana padano cheese thrown in for €35 total. Great change from France where its €60+ for the same thing.

tallinn
“Authentic Italian cuisine reasonably priced”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were recomended this place by the owner of the Bed and Breackfast were we stayed(Al quadrifoglio ) and was a great tip. Food was authentic italian, fresh and well prepared. Owners are welcoming and make you almost feel home. Forniture is basic with no frills.I definetly recomend this place both to italian and foreigners.

• Visited June 2013
Venice, Italy
“A Real Delight!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Such a rewarding find. Excellent yet simple food in a most agreeable family-run trattoria. Although some might regard it as a rather spartan and characterless restaurant, this is more than compensated by the attention of the owner and the quality of the food.

This is a trattoria that's most certainly off the tourist beat. The owner seemed both surprised and pleased to see us. Although he could speak English, as ever we were determined to use our slowly improving Italian. Firstly, something to drink. Well, the local wine comes in a bottle rather than a carafe and you pay for what you drink.

There was no menu, everything being recommended by our host.

The huge roasted red peppers displayed in an oven tray looked delicious. We both ordered and pea, ham and tagliatelle soup, a local speciality, which was superb. Then I had grilled turkey and my wife had a mix of grilled turkey, beef and ham. Again, delicious.

There was some excellent looking fruit which we had to decline, so we were treated to a block of excellent cheese which we took away with us. I later ate it with an apple on the train to Ventimiglia!

The cost? Two courses each plus most of a bottle of wine, a bottle of water and a coffee...€32.00. And let's not forget our free block of cheese!

We loved La Quercia, spending a couple of hours there. We shall definitely return when next in Verona for a few days.

• Visited September 2012