From the outside, you can almost not recognize that this place is there. there is only a sign at the door - no big signs, very discrete and you mostlikely would just walk by.
from the inside, the place is beautiful. There are almost no common areas - except the circulation and reception, but that is perfectly fine. The rooms are beautiful and spacious (= the pictures they show), a gateway of piece and comfort after a day walking around Verona.
a. location: perfect, a few steps away from the arena and all old town
b. rooms: beautifully decorated, large, comfortable, amazing bed and bed linen, great shower, big bathroom, silent airconditioning, good noise isolation. i loved to have the large flat screen on the living room and a "separated" bedroom. very spacious.
c. great in room breakfast
although I would go back and recommend it to all my friends, a few min points:
- dont expect lots of tips or even a map from the staff.
- there were signs of a leakage in our bathroom. although it didn't bother us at the time of this review, this really needs to be taken care of.
- BIG MINUS: we left our car at the vallet parking (30 EUR/ day). When the driver brought it back, the car was stinking, but really really stinking like alcohol. i don't know what they did with it, but it took us quite some days to get rid of the smell - and when travelling by car, that was just not nice. Simply not acceptable and MUST be fixed by management - due to this point they get a 4 instead of 5 in this review. Problem is: there is no where to park nearby...
in one sentence: a great stay, go for it, but be aware of the parking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Escalus Luxury Suites Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escalus Luxury Suites Verona Hotel Verona