“A thousand thumbs up!”
Review of B&B Panorama

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Verona
B&B Panorama
Ranked #210 of 431 Verona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I love B&B Panorama!
The flat was very nice and clean with a very good price. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Oh, and not to mention the lovely view of beautiful Verona from the balcony of the flat.
Rosella and Luigi, the owners, were very hospitable and helpful. They offered to bring us to the flat from the airport for the same price as the shuttle. When we arrived, Rosella gave us a map and helped us figure out what to do and where to go in Verona. It's very near the train station, which we used to go to Venice for a day trip and to leave for Florence.
We had such a lovely time here and we can't wait to go back! Thank you, Rosella and Luigi.

Room Tip: We stayed in the bigger room (3 beds). Any of the two rooms available are great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone! Not only is the location really good (10 minute walk from the historic centre with Verona's main attractions) but the B&B itself was wonderful as well. Clean and nicely decorated rooms with private bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a lovely roof terrace where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Verona. The owner, Rosella, is very kind and gladly gives her recommendations about where to eat and things to see.

Lastly; it's hard to find a B&B in Italy where they serve an abundant breakfast (usually it's a croissant and some coffee...) but Rosella really makes an effort for her guests; breakfast consisted of fresh bread, the famous Italian brioches, fruit, cereals, eggs, yoghurt and more!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My partner booked Verona as a surprise present for me and picked to stay at the B&B Panorama. We stayed between 15th -18th March for 3 nights. We got in a taxi from the airport and gave the taxi driver the address of the apartments. We were definately glad that we did this as I dont think we would have found the apartments easily if not. From the airport to the apartments it was around 25 euros which was well worth it. When you get to the apartments you need to take the lift to the 7th floor then walk one set of stairs to get to the apartment on the top floor. Rosella met us with the keys and showed us into the apartment. She then sat with us for 10 mins showing us all the main attractions to see in verona on the map and restaurant recommendations which were great. The apartment is lovely, very modern and spotlessly clean. We were lucky and was given the larger bedroom which is so pretty. Another couple came later and stayed in the other bedroom. The only downside to the apartment is that the bathrooms are not connected to the rooms and if somone else is staying in the apartment at the same time it did feel a little awkward as I didnt exactly feel I could wonder across the hallway wrapped in a towel if I wanted a shower but it is a very little thing. The breakfasts Rosella provides are amazing! Italian coffee and every choice of food you could wish for from cereal, eggs, toast, crossaints the list goes on...I was so full every morning. We went to 2 out of 3 of the restaurant recommendations that Rosella gave us and I can tell you they were fantastic and well worth the visit...If you want brilliant, italain food and restaurants thats the locals use I would definately visit her reccomendations. Overall I cannot fault this place Rosella is a brilliant host and cannot do enough for you and the apartment is goregous. It would be brilliant if you can go with another couple so you have the whole apartment to yourselves but if I ever return to Verona then I would definately stay here again!!! Thanks Rosella!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Latin87
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Panorama is a beautiful Appartement in the top of a house in between the Arena and the railway station. One bedroom is a bit smaller than the other, but both are very nice and stylish decorated. The appartement has a roof terrace with a panoramic view of Verona. There is also a large living room with a fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms. Rosella is very friendly and helpful. We liked this b&b very much and felt very well being there. We will definitely come back!

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed at Panorama for 4 great nights 3-7 March 2012. Rosella and Luigi made us feel very much at home immediately we arrived. The apartment is spotless, very comfortable with everything available. The breakfasts were fabulous, we felt very spoiled and very happy to have found this wonderful place. Whenever we return to Verona we will definitely revisit Rosella and Panorama. Mark and Noelene, Australia March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Hi,
i did enjoy stayin in Rosella's Place!
I needed about 6 minutes too get there from Trainstation-i dint wasted money on taxi!
Rosella met me , gave me the keys, explained the city map!after only 10 minutes i got my independant stay in Vero´na!! Cool!!
I Had Tv, MY OWN WC and internet+ beautiful room!
The flat iself is very big, hell, and comfort!
there is even Mineral water aftomat!
exept that you can cook, make cofee or tee!!
RTHe panorama View is fantastic!!
Braekfast was very reach!!i really expected only some simple things, instead that i got very good choice AND Sicilian orange juice!!
I do Recommend You to stay at Rosellas Place!
Thank You Rosella, hope to see you soon!
Natalia

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Volnana1
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Loved it! the BB is great, very modern, absolutely clean. Great bathrooms ( size, furniture, clean) it was like been at home, comfortable beds and pillows. Lovely terrace. Excelent and charming, and very helpful owners. Great location. We had a great time and will go again someday. We stayed just one night we loved it!
The only 2 things they could improve:
towels weren´t soft or good quality
breakfast could be better, maybe not so many things just few but good ones, bread was not fresh maybe it was just that day.

I will reccomend this place very much! all you need is in there.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family