“Ok gelato, reasonable price”

Gelateria Patagonia
Ranked #26 of 72 Dessert in Verona
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I stopped here for a gelato after our evening meal as we took a walk down via mazzini. There is a decent choice of gelati, i have had better but it was ok, the price was reasonable to at 1.80 for a regular cone.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Nice, varied selection of delicious ice cream. Easy to find on via Mazzini, always had lots of people looking at the flavours.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

What can anyone say except absolutely superb..friendly staff served the most delicious gelato and frozen yoghurt. I cannot imagine a flavour that was not on display. Delicious...thank you. Price comparable with area.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

There is little that one can say except that they sell the most wonderful ices and gelato at fair prices, the range is massive and they even have some for vegans.

We really liked this place and if your a fan of gelato then it's a must visit whilst in Verona.

2  Thank HappyTravellers222
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I went there last spring, and the weather was wonderfully hot so that you always search for the place to sit, drink or eat something cold, in this case a delicious ice cream. So I went to Gelateria Patagonia and stood in front of such a variety of ice creams that I could not make a choice, finally I took two flavors, "tiramisu" and "suppa di inglese" and I was delighted. The taste is wonderful, The prices are not too high. It may look a bit expensive but for the quality and the quantity you get it is nothing. I recommend to everyone who goes to Verona to visit this spot.