“After eight gelato”

Ranked #23 of 75 Dessert in Verona
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This shop has a wide range of gelato, I tried the after eight and it was lovely, my friends had the cherry and the caramel ones which were both as nice.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We had eaten quite late and stumbled across this place - nothing else seemed to be open. We are suckers for an ice-cream (whatever the time of day) and there was plenty of the usual suspects on offer. Being creatures of habit my wife had the Hazlenut (Nocciola) and opted for Fruits of the Forest (Frutti Di Bosca), Verdict? Wonderful both!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I am Italian born, living in Canada . There were 13 of us that went for gelato . We were ordering our gelato when the male worker lost his patience and was very rude and he used fowl language towards us .Our automatic reaction was to leave because we felt very insulted !

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank MariaM1895
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This place scares me off with all the decorations but it's worth a try! The Bacio di Romeo is very good and as far as I know not so common.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This stuff tastes as good as it looks! Great selection and generous serves. Just stumbled on it as I was wandering. Friendly staff - and patient - they must know how difficult choosing is - Gelato is serious stuff - yum!

Date of visit: October 2016