“Really good ice cream”

Ranked #26 of 72 Dessert in Verona
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 week ago

The flavours available in this gelateria were amazing. I had the mint choc chip, which had HUGE chunks of chocolate in it. Seriously the best I've ever had. In my experience most sellers of ice cream are normally happy, smily people. That was NOT the case for us on two separate visits last week. The guy serving seemed to find the customers a major interruption to his evening. He wasn't actually rude to us, but he came close. This was a shame because the ice creams were delicious.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This shop has a wide range of gelato, I tried the after eight and it was lovely, my friends had the cherry and the caramel ones which were both as nice.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We had eaten quite late and stumbled across this place - nothing else seemed to be open. We are suckers for an ice-cream (whatever the time of day) and there was plenty of the usual suspects on offer. Being creatures of habit my wife had the Hazlenut (Nocciola) and opted for Fruits of the Forest (Frutti Di Bosca), Verdict? Wonderful both!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I am Italian born, living in Canada . There were 13 of us that went for gelato . We were ordering our gelato when the male worker lost his patience and was very rude and he used fowl language towards us .Our automatic reaction was to leave because we felt very insulted !

1  Thank MariaM1895
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This place scares me off with all the decorations but it's worth a try! The Bacio di Romeo is very good and as far as I know not so common.