Great location, I'll give them that.
Minutes to the Old Town via foot.
- 1 km from Borgo Trento hospital
- 10 minutes from the Fair
- 10 minutes from the railway station of Porta Nuova
- 20 minutes from Valerio Catullo
- 30 minutes from Lake Garda
Spacious, yet sparsely decorated.
Nice bathroom with blue accents.
Felt like a European "grandma" room.
Delicious. Above-average continental spread of yogurt, fruits, and freshly baked goods. Sylvia made the best poached eggs. The owners used to be in the restaurant industry for over 20 years so this made sense that they got this right.
Definite bonus. Great for sunsets. Wish they had chairs on the balcony.
Felt like sand-paper or a loofah.
It didn't work on the first night and it was freezing cold. Told the owners the following morning and they said the set temperature was incorrect. How was I supposed to know that without instructions. Got a 10 euros discount for this fiasco.
Sometimes it flushed, sometimes it didn't.
OK, I won't lie, I'm high maintenance. The pillows were flat and there were no extras.
For 120 euros a night, I expected better.
The owners were nice. Loved the location.
I liked it, but didn't love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful contest up the center of the old/city Verona. You have panoramic-elevator. A children garden is in front of it. The building is 10 minutes walks up from Ponte Pietra or Teatro Romano. When you are on your right up the hill you'll find a free car-parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Agli Abbaini B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.